Listafriend.com helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Could We See A Better MapleStory Game In Future?

As an old ms player, I want to say that Maplestory Mesos notion have lost through the years, I can not find more pleasure and excitement in this 2D side-scrolling game. And I think what has Nexon done for this game is not always the good things. I'm hesitating if should I recommand MapleStory for my friends.

Does developers/GM believe most players will suggest the game to other people with no benefit to them? Do you believe they will actively volunteer to recommend your game to cheapest Maplestory 2 Mesos others without any bonus? Why would I waste my time promoting something that does not gain anything in sport, instead might even disturb me coz I need to educate someone I have just invited on the best way best to play the sport and even I have to help them throughout the sport without getting anything. Why can I do this? Incentive in this matter, I'm not attempting to chat about money/dollars outside of this game. However, what maplestory/developers/GM have forgotten a very long time ago why a lot of players advise this game to their friends, loved ones, or even people they have just met on the road, because if they get buddies to play in game collectively, they will find more Elite Boss Rewards or may benefit them in game. Developers/ GMs need to make most of the things in this game will rewards gamers more if they play jointly or in class.

Isn't that what it is you're attempting to achieve? Don't dream that simply as your game is good then people will recommend your game to other people knowingly. They might passively mention about your sport to others when they are talking about matches, but this will happen rarely. Individuals may not even bother about it. But actively, they will not take action folks get incenstives or it brings them more rewards or even much more fun in sport if they have more people to perform with them. But the present condition within this game, the majority of the part doesn't give rewards to collective drama /grouping. Most of things can be done solo. You don't really need others to be great in this game today. Why bothers inviting others to playwith? Why bothers to promote other people to playwith?

This is also 1 reason among my buddy in game inviting his little brother to play with together, so they can conquer harder bosses in sport thus gain the better equips. If you want to get more promotion in the gamers, you should start focusing on making this game more towards collective play, where folks will get more rewards if they play with others. However, you still give a way to solo even though it will be less rewarding. Maplestory indirectly need to say to gamers, you're still able to play solo, but if you would like to gain more rewards, then go outside and invite your entire friends, family or even people you have just met in the game center to play you. It can be more rewarding in terms of gaining more exp or mesos through celebration hunting, or perhaps through Party Quest.

Even better cubing chance when in party. Better enhance in party. The more people in celebration, the greater stat incentive for everybody in celebration. You may also made it for mesos profit by creating Party Quest that offer substantial mesos benefits or giving mesos increase dependent on the number of players in staff.

You don't have to worry folks whining that they can't get people to party with. Because individuals can still solo although it's going to not be as rewarding. And it also applies to each gamers without discrimination, so it treat everybody fairly. If they can not find celebration while some can, they then need to put more effort to find more friends to play the game together. If most players can not get celebration, then there is no issue, coz everyone is treated the same. If you start promoting players to play solo, you won't get gamers to publicize your sport to other people knowingly. The more this game into collective play celebration play, where participant will get more rewards whenever they perform with others, the longer they will invite people they know to play together.

It's just you need to produce another way that may benefit them if they play as collective or in class. So in the long run, you encourage players to invite more and more individuals they know to play with together. Otherwise they will just play solo, why disturb invite other people while they can solo.

Ultimately, if you set the collective match more information, the more players will start to attract more customers to the doorway. In the current system, I think most of the items are different matches, no longer collective matches.